Bathroom Remodeling in Neenah WI
Tired of your old bathroom? Keyes Plumbing will give it a fresh new makeover!
Keyes remodels bathrooms in both homes and businesses, and often act as your general contractor on this kind of project, bringing in qualified subcontractors (like electricians and flooring experts), scheduling all work, monitoring progress, and ensuring that your remodel project is done within budget and on time. We also make sure you can’t tell we were ever there, cleaning up every spot before we call it “done.”
The Remodeling Process
The typical bathroom remodel takes about 3 days, but that depends entirely on the fixtures and features you want, the extent of the remodel (do you need all new light fixtures? Are you adding a second sink or a fully tiled shower?), and what we find behind your walls.
The remodel process for a new shower module, as an example of the work we do, looks something like this:
- Keyes Plumbing removes the old shower and any other elements that need to be replaced, like old wallboard if it’s in bad shape
- We install the new shower module
- The carpenter (a subcontractor we hire based on expertise and cost-efficiency) finishes the walls around the new shower
- The flooring contractor (also a subcontractor we hire) lays the tile or other flooring of your choice
- We finish the job, test the shower, and clean up the area
- We walk through the project with you to ensure that you’re happy with every bit of the work
Short on bathrooms – but don’t know where you’d add another? Keyes Plumbing can install a bathroom in your basement! Whether you’ve already got a toilet in the basement or not, we can give you a brand new bathroom that suits your unique needs.
If your bathroom has seen better days, why not see what we can do to bring it up-to-date? Give us a call and we’ll get our team to work!
Click here to schedule an appointment